Sunday, September 9, 2012

First Day of Kindergarten

Here I am, ready for my first day of Kindergarten!  I picked out a new backpack, lunch bag, and got all my school supplies while we were in MI and I couldn't wait to try them out.  I go to kindergarten every day from 7:45am until 2:45 pm.

I can ride my bike to school which is really fun.


 We all have our own hooks in the coat closet, mine is right next to my buddy Nathan.
 This is my seat at my table with 6 other kids.  We have breakfast first thing in the morning and then we get started with our school day.  Now that I have a full day of school we have specials every day (art, music, computers, library, and gym), reading groups, and we get to eat lunch in the lunchroom.  I had a lot of fun my first week and am so happy to be in kindergarten!

1 comment: